Shoham provide full and part ship chartering for cargo when liner services are not available.
Our projects team works with an extensive network of fleet owners to find suitable vessels for charter whilst negotiating the best routes and prices for project requirements.
We only charter cargo vessels when logical and necessary, and where we believe the cargo requirements and budget will justify such an undertaking. Our project management staff will personally attend to the shipment port-side, both at origin and destination to ensure the cargo is loaded and received safely. They understand the importance of on-site presence to oversee the often delicate manoeuvres. These may involve the lifting and securing of valuable cargo on board full or part chartered vessels for long intercontinental voyages.
Heavy Lift Specialists
For special heavy cargoes Shoham call upon specialist heavy lift vessels to make loading / unloading simple and efficient. Our vessel chartering customers can have full confidence that their job is carried out to the highest international and professional standards.
Ship Charter Service Features:
- Global contact list of ship brokers and owners
- Turn-key projects providing door to door services
- Fast turnaround of bookings, booking notes and charter parties
- Lloyds approved marine surveys
- Fully compliant and classified vessels for chartering
- Up to date advice on all requisite documentation and declarations