This Policy applies to all of SHOHAM’s operating divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, and branches and any additional subsidiary, affiliate, or branch of SHOHAM that we may subsequently form.
Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information Clients Provide
When you create an account, use the Services, respond to surveys, request services or information, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Account Information: When you register to use our Service with an email address, we collect your full name, company or organization name, email address and password you create. When paying for a service, SHOHAM will also collect credit card information and use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on SHOHAM’s behalf.
- Communications With Us. When you contact us inquire about the Services, request customer service or support, or request other information, we may collect your name, email address, phone number or mailing address.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information.
- Automatic Data Collection. As is true of most web sites and mobile applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data, mobile device identifiers, and advertising identifiers. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients
SHOHAM provides customer relationship management services to its clients, and collects and processes information under the direction of its clients. SHOHAM has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. Pixel tags allow us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement
- Local Storage. We use Local Storage (LS) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LS such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LS.
- Behavioral Advertising/Re-Targeting. We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
How SHOHAM Uses the Information We Collect
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Services or Information Requested by Clients. SHOHAM may use Personal Information to provide the Service, fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services.
- Administrative Purposes. SHOHAM may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in SHOHAM’s Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify individual identity;
- Send email to the email address a Client provides to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing SHOHAM Products and Services to Clients. SHOHAM may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described below.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. SHOHAM may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access SHOHAM’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and SHOHAM may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within SHOHAM and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Other Uses. SHOHAM may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
How SHOHAM Shares the Information We Collect
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share Personal Information we receive with vendors and service providers only as necessary to provide the Services to us. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust Personal Information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Site. SHOHAM has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Business Partners. SHOHAM may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. SHOHAM may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with SHOHAM. SHOHAM requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which SHOHAM provided them.
- User Testimonials. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Interest-Based Advertising and Third Party Marketing. SHOHAM may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-SHOHAM related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost as described below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other Account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce SHOHAM policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to SHOHAM; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
We may store all Personal Information we collect anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers.
SHOHAM will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How to Opt-Out
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
- Mobile App Push Notifications and Location Data. Our mobile app may occasionally send you push notifications. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. SHOHAM may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
- · “Do Not Track”. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- · Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://preferences-mgr.truste.com, and www.aboutads.info/choices/ (or if located in the European Union at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
- Clients. You can modify, update, or delete your account information at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may inquire as to whether SHOHAM is Processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include your full name, email address associated with your Account, and a detailed description of your data request. Such requests will be processed in line with local laws. We will respond to any requests for access to personal information within 30 days.
- Data Controlled by Clients. We process information at the direction of our clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete data that is processed by SHOHAM for its client should direct his query to the SHOHAM client (the data controller). If the client requests SHOHAM to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
Children’s Personal Information
The Service and Site are not intended for, nor does SHOHAM knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16.
Protection of Information
The security of your personal information and our clients’ information is important to us. SHOHAM maintains reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number, on our order forms and login credentials on our platform login page, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you provided authorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the nature of the distributed network that is the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Terms of Service
When you access and use the Service, you are subject and bound to the SHOHAM Terms of Service.