- Collecting the car and shipping in a container
- export documentation
- freight cost
- all local shipping line charges in UK and Cyprus
- customs clearance in UK and Cyprus
- car will be ready with documents to go for MOT inspection
No any other hidden charges
- Original V5 document (title of car) must be presented at Limassol port.
- Invoice on receivers name is required for clearing
- Car has to be older than 6 months and with more than 6000 km on the clock when you bought it in the UK so you don’t pay VAT 19% on car value in Cyprus Customs
Port to port transit time is about 14 days
The MOT fee is 37 EURO
The registration fee is 150 EURO http://www.mcw.gov.cy/mcw/rtd/rtd.nsf/All/FFDD4D44F29E862DC2257824002B1F92?OpenDocument
Road tax is not included.