- Collecting the car and shipping on a RO/RO vessel
- export documentation
- freight cost
- all local shipping line charges in UK and Cyprus
- customs clearance in UK and Cyprus
- car will be ready with documents to go for MOT inspection
No hidden charges
- Original V5 document (title of car) must be presented at Limassol port
- Invoice on receivers name is required for clearing
- Car has to be older than 6 months and with more than 6000 km on the clock when you bought it in the UK so you don’t pay VAT 19% on car value in Cyprus Customs
Port to port transit time is about 14 days
The MOT fee is 37 EURO
The registration fee is 150 EURO -http://www.mcw.gov.cy/mcw/rtd/rtd.nsf/All/FFDD4D44F29E862DC2257824002B1F92?OpenDocument
The road tax is not included.
Cars that are powered by diesel, that are in Euro 5a and Euro 5b categories will be charged €50, while petrol vehicles of the same type will not pay an excise tax.
Euro5 cars are vehicles that were created from September 2009 to August 2014.
Cars that are classified Euro 4, created from 2005 to 2009, will be charged €300 if they are powered by petrol, while diesel cars will be charged €600.
Vehicles older than these will also be charged the same.
Euro6 vehicles, both petrol and diesel, will not be charged an excise tax. These cars were created from 2014 to 2018.